What This Warranty Covers
This Limited Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in all SOREL products. This includes defects in zipper pulls, zippers, snaps, stitching, dye bleeding, and any other defects that may occur under normal wear. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, the natural breakdown of materials over time, or problems that may be reasonably expected with normal wear or failure to follow care instructions are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
Certain products may be excluded from the applicable Limited Warranty as indicated at the point of sale and/or on the product hang tag.
- For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Check Your Warranty
- ■ Fill out a brief warranty form describing what happened.
- ■ Print a copy of your completed warranty form.
- ■ Locate your proof of purchase and ensure it clearly states the original purchase location, date and price.
- ■ If your item is Outerwear, Sportswear or Equipment, it must be cleaned prior to sending in for a warranty evaluation.
- ■ Ship your item, along with the printed warranty form and proof of purchase for evaluation using the carrier of your choice.
- ■ We recommend using a carrier that will provide a tracking number to trace the package if necessary.
- ■ Columbia Sportswear is not responsible for packages being shipped to us that are lost or damaged in transit. We recommend you insure items for their full value when using the carrier or your choice.
- ■ If the Warranty Department determines, in its sole discretion, that the item has a defect covered under Warranty, we will repair or replace it.
- ■ If the defective item is evaluated as not repairable and an identical product is not available, we will replace it with one of comparable style and color at our discretion.
- ■ For other warranty related questions, visit our Warranty FAQ page.