Last Updated: August 17, 2023
This Policy has been designed to be accessible to people with disabilities. If you experience any difficulties accessing the information here, please contact us.
QUICK GUIDE CONTENTS
- NOTICE AT COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- COOKIES, MOBILE IDs AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- INFORMATION USE
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DATA STORAGE
- YOUR RIGHTS, CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- QUESTIONS/ CONTACT US
1. NOTICE AT COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the categories of personal information identified below. As indicated in the chart, some of these categories we “sell” or “share” (as such terms are defined in California law) for marketing purposes to business partners and third parties, such as data analytics providers, advertising technology vendors, and social media platforms as described in this Policy. We do not knowingly sell or share personal information about persons under the age of 16 without affirmative authorization. Please click here to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, including targeted advertising. You may also choose to enable online, where available, a universal tool that automatically communicates your opt-out preferences, such as the Global Privacy Control (“GPC”). We will process the GPC signal as a request to opt out, however, you will still need to follow instructions on the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” page to opt out of certain offline sales or sharing of personal information.
|A. Category of Personal Information Collected||Do we sell or share the category of Personal Information?|
|Identifiers/biographical information, including name, postal and email address, phone number, and date of birth.
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute, such as:
|Protected classification characteristics under California law, including age and gender||Yes|
|Commercial Information, including items purchased, obtained, or considered and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, including browsing history, search history, and interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||No|
|Professional or employment-related information||No|
|Inferences, meaning inferences drawn from the above-listed categories of personal information to create a consumer profile reflecting consumer preferences or characteristics.||Yes|
|Sensitive Personal Information, such as online SOREL account log-in name or email and corresponding password.
We do not use or disclose such information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you or for any purpose other than the limited permissible purposes set forth in the regulations implementing California law. Such purposes include providing our Services and verifying, maintaining the quality of, and improving our Services.
B. The Business and Commercial Purposes for Which We Collect and Use Your Personal Information:
- Product and Service Delivery. To provide and deliver our products and Services, including securing, troubleshooting, improving, and personalizing those products and Services.
- Business Operations. To operate our business, such as billing, accounting, improving our internal operations, securing our systems, and detecting fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Improvement, Development, and Research. To test and improve our products and Services, develop new products or features, and conduct research.
- Personalization. To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising in the Services, via email, SMS text, direct mail or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services you may use.
- Customer Support. To provide customer support including for product returns, and to respond to your questions.
- Community. To manage and administer our community features and member programs and services.
- Communications. To send you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages, to invite you to participate in customer research opportunities, such as surveys and focus groups, and to process and deliver contest entries and awards
- Marketing. To communicate with you about new products, offers, promotions, loyalty rewards, contests and sweepstakes, upcoming events, and other news offered by SOREL and our selected partners. If you add a product to your cart during the checkout process and don’t complete the purchase within a specified time, your cart will be considered as abandoned, and we may send an “abandoned cart” email that will enable you to complete the purchase by clicking the purchase link in the email; you can unsubscribe from such emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in the emails.
- Advertising. To display advertising to you.
We will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide you with the Services that you request, for marketing purposes unless you opt out as described in our Policy, or otherwise where permitted or required in accordance with applicable law. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. What this means in practice will vary between different types of information, and when we consider our approach we take into account ongoing business or legal needs for the information, for example in relation to tax, health and safety, and potential or actual disputes or investigations.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you in various ways, including through information you provide to us directly, information we or other third parties automatically collect or infer, and information we receive from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (e.g., your name) or indirectly (e.g., information about your online use). We refer to such data as personal information or personal data throughout this Policy.
A. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect information you directly provide to us through our Site, in our stores and through your other interactions with us. This may include when you use our Site, register or create an online account with or through the Site, purchase products, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, opt in to receive text messages, use our Services, enter into or win sweepstakes or other promotions, fill out a survey, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with or contact us.
The information we collect from you generally falls into the following categories:
- Contact Details: We collect your contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone or mobile number, fax number, or other similar identifiers.
- Financial Data: If you make a purchase from us, we collect a credit/debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), depending on the form of payment you choose.
- Transaction Details: We collect details about your purchases or other transactions with us, including, but not limited to, your transaction or purchase history, transaction channel, or the general location of the store you visit.
- Account Information: You may choose to register for an account to make a purchase or use certain Services. We collect information from you regarding your account registration, such as an email and password.
- Marketing and Communications Data: We collect data concerning your preferences in receiving marketing, other targeted information from us, and your contact preferences.
- Demographic Data: When you create an account online or at other times, such as in surveys, we may request that you provide birth month and day, gender and other demographic details, and may also collect information about your activities and skills, interests, and shopping preferences.
- Content and Files: We may collect other information about you based on your interactions with us or that you choose to provide to us. For example, if you submit a product review you have the option to provide pictures or other information about yourself, and if you send us email messages or other communications, we will collect and retain those communications. If you choose to answer questions about a product in a survey or other communication requesting feedback, you may provide other information about yourself in your response.
When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. And you may use app or device controls to prevent certain types of automatic data collection. But if you choose not to provide or allow information that is necessary for the Site or certain features, the Site or features may not be available or function correctly.
B. INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you visit or interact with our Site, we may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, heat mapping and other technologies to automatically or passively collect certain information about your online activity. Please note that we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Identifiers and Device Information. We automatically collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address when you visit our Site, and other information about your device including unique identifiers such as MAC address or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the Site, including but not limited to your device type, operating system and version, browser type and language, settings and configuration, and information about the location of your device.
- Geolocation Data. We collect certain geolocation data when you use our Site.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your usage of and activity on our Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas, pages, or content of the Site that you visit or engage with, the frequency and duration of your activities (including but not limited to the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site and the number of times you return to the Site), monitoring chat sessions (including with the involvement of bots), items that are added to or remain in your virtual cart on the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
- Video. When you visit our stores, we automatically record video for security, safety and loss prevention purposes.
C. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
D. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We obtain information from other trusted sources to validate or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. These third-party sources and the categories of personal information we obtain from these third parties for example:
|Third Party Sources||Categories of Personal Data|
|Data brokers. Data brokers and aggregators from whom we obtain data to supplement, validate or update the data we collect.||Contact details, financial data, transaction details, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, inferences|
|Third party partners. Third party applications and services, including social networks you choose to connect with or interact with through our Services, that make users’ information available to others.||Contact details, financial data, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, inferences|
|Co-Branding/Joint Partners. Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.||Contact details, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, inferences|
|Service providers. Third parties that collect or provide data in connection with work they do on our behalf, for example companies that determine your device’s location based on its IP address.||Contact details, financial data, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, inferences|
|Publicly available sources. Public domain sources of information such as open government databases.||Contact details, marketing and communications data, demographic data|
E. COMBINATION OF INFORMATION; INFERENCES
We combine the information we collect from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Site, as well as information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources. We infer new information from other data we collect, including using automated means to generate information about your likely preferences or other characteristics (“inferences”). For example, we infer your city, state, and country location based on your IP address, or product or shopping preferences based on your transaction history.
3. COOKIES, MOBILE IDs AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
“Cookies” are text files that are placed on your browser by the websites that you visit. Cookies are used for various purposes, including to distinguish you from other users, make your site navigation more efficient, help remember your preferences, enhance your browsing experience, and improve the use and functionality of our Site and related content. They can also enable the delivery of relevant and personalized advertisements to you across the Internet.
Please note that cookies (and other similar technologies) provided by third parties may be placed on our Site and the providers of these technologies may combine information collected from your interaction(s) with our Services with information they collect from other sources and use the combined information for analytics and/or advertising purposes.
4. INFORMATION USE
A. USE OF INFORMATION BY SOREL
We use information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or as disclosed to you in other ways including on our Site, in our stores, or in connection with other Services. We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, personalize your experience on the Site, target our communications so that we can inform you of products, Services or other offers that may be of interest to you, to measure ad quality and responses, and for internal business analysis or other business and commercial purposes. For example, we may use your information to:
|Purposes of Use||Categories of Personal Data|
|Product and Service Delivery. To provide and deliver our products and Services, including securing, troubleshooting, improving, and personalizing those products and the Services.||Contact details, financial data, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, video, inferences|
|Business Operations. To operate our business, such as billing, accounting, improving our internal operations, securing our systems, and detecting fraudulent or illegal activity.||Contact details, financial data, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, video, inferences|
|Improvement, Development, and Research. To test and improve our products and Services, develop new products or features, and conduct research.||Contact details, financial data, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, inferences|
|Personalization. To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising in the Services, via email, SMS text, direct mail or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services you may use||Contact details, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, inferences|
|Customer Support. To provide customer support including for product returns, and to respond to your questions.||Contact details, financial data, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, video, inferences|
|Community. To manage and administer our community features and member programs and services||Contact details, transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, identifiers and device information, geolocation data, usage data, inferences|
|Communications. To send you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages such as Abandoned Cart, to invite you to participate in customer research opportunities, such as surveys and focus groups, and to process and deliver contest entries and awards.|
|Marketing. To communicate with you about new products, offers, promotions, contests and sweepstakes, upcoming events, and other news offered by SOREL and our selected partners.|
|Advertising. To display advertising to you.|
We also use your information to provide you with other Services or for other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent, e.g., if you are a winner of a sweepstakes, we may collect additional personal information from you at that time as needed for prize fulfillment. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different sources to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Certain sections of our Site and Services are designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you sign up for or participate in these areas you will be asked to provide certain information that may be displayed publicly along with photos, stories, posts, product reviews and other information you choose to provide. We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions offered in the Services.
We share personal information with your consent or as necessary to complete your transactions or provide the products you have requested or authorized. For example, when you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share that data with banks and other entities as necessary for payment processing, fraud prevention, credit risk reduction, or other related financial services.
In addition, we share all the categories of your personal information described above with third parties as follows:
- with your consent, including if we notify you in the Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information or when you agree to our sharing of your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with our subsidiaries and affiliates including common data systems to process personal information as needed to provide our products and operate our business;
- with vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us for the business purposes described in this Policy, including fulfilling orders or assisting us in advertising our products and services on third party websites;
- if you choose to enter into one of our sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions (a “Promotion”) we may disclose your information to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, as required by law, as otherwise permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, or otherwise in accordance with the terms of this Policy;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of corporate transactions or proceedings such as a merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, divestiture, or other transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Third party analytics and ad tech companies also collect data through our website and apps, often through the use of the tracking technologies described in Section 3 above, including transaction details, account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, geolocation data, usage data, and inferences associated with identifiers and device information (such as cookie IDs, device IDs and IP address).
Finally, we may share other de-identified information and/or aggregate information in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that some parts of our Site may include references or links to sites provided by third parties whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you provide personal information to any of those third parties, or consent to our sharing personal information with them, that information is governed by their privacy statements.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SOREL takes reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Despite our reasonable efforts to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. To help protect personal information, we request that you use a strong password and never share your password with anyone or use the same password with other sites or accounts.
7. DATA STORAGE
This website is operated by Columbia Sportswear Company, a company which is headquartered in the United States of America. To provide you with this Website and the goods and Services you order, your data may be processed by Columbia Sportswear Company, its group companies, and its service providers, who may be located in countries (including the USA) other than your country of residence. These countries may have data protection laws that are different than the laws in your country of residence, but Columbia Sportswear Company will protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection law and this Policy at all times.
8. YOUR RIGHTS, CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
A. THIRD-PARTY OPT OUTS
You may be able to opt out of receiving certain targeted or interest-based advertisements using the browser opt-out tools and consumer choice mechanisms provided by advertising industry self-regulatory groups by following the links below:
- Network Advertising Alliance (NAI): https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): https://youradchoices.com/control
You also can control whether you see interest-based advertisements on your mobile device(s) in the following ways:
- Your device operating system may provide mechanisms that allow you to opt in or opt out of the use of information about your use of mobile apps to deliver interest-based advertising to your mobile device. For more information, consult your device settings.
- The DAA offers a tool for opting out of the collection of cross-app data on mobile devices for interest-based advertising. To exercise your choices with respect to participating companies, please download the AppChoices tool at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
You will need to opt out separately on all of your browsers and devices, as each opt out will apply only to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. If you delete or reset your cookies or mobile identifiers, change browsers, or use a different device, any opt-out cookie or tool may no longer work and you will have to opt out again.
Even if you choose to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising, you may still receive advertising, but the advertisements may be less relevant.
Some of our partners may provide you with additional choices with respect to interest-based advertising. For example, certain social media platforms allow you to control your advertising preferences directly through their services. Please review the privacy policies of the third-party services you use for more information.
If you reside in the United States, depending on your state of residency, you may have additional choices with respect to our use and disclosure of information for sale and interest-based advertising purposes. Details on how to exercise your legal rights can be found below in Section 8.F, “Opt-Out Requests.”
B. UNSUBSCRIBING FROM OUR MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from SOREL by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of those emails, or by clicking this Unsubscribe Link and entering the email address you wish to unsubscribe. If you choose to opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You can opt-out of receiving promotional text messages or calls to your phone number at any time by (i) for text messages, texting “STOP” in response to any text message you receive from us or contacting us as set out in the “Questions/Contact Us” section below and specifying you want to opt-out of text messages; and (ii) for calls, requesting opt-out during any call you receive from us or contacting us as set out in the “Questions/Contact Us” section below and specifying you want to opt-out of calls.
You may also send requests about your contact preferences or changes to your information by writing us at:
14375 N.W. Science Park Dr.
Portland, OR 97229
C. OPTING OUT OF LOCATION COLLECTION
You may opt out from allowing SOREL to collect certain geographic location by changing your location preferences in your web browser or on your mobile device. We and others may still collect other geographic location information such as address, city and state that you directly provide or zip code, city and state inferred from your IP address.
D. PRIVACY RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
Depending on your U.S. state of residence, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal information, including:
- Right to Know: You may have the right to know what personal information we have collected about you, including the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information, the categories of third parties to whom we disclose personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. Please note that we may not be required to respond to your requests “to know” or access specific pieces of personal information more than twice in any 12-month period.
- Right to Data Portability: You may have the right to access your information in a portable format.
- Right to Delete: You may have the right to request that we delete personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Correct: You may have the right to correct inaccurate personal information that we may maintain about you, subject to appropriate verification.
- Right to Opt Out of Certain Types of Personal Information Uses and Disclosures: We use and disclose to third parties’ personal information for analytics and advertising purposes. Accordingly, you may have the right to opt out of the “sale” or "sharing” of your personal information, or the use and disclosure of your personal information for “targeted advertising” (as these terms are defined in applicable law).
To exercise the right to opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information, including targeted advertising, click here and follow the instructions on that page. If you are interested in exercising any of the other rights outlined above, please click here or you can contact us at 1-866-482-1422 during normal business hours. We may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request by asking you a series of questions about your previous interactions with us. Submitting a privacy rights request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will not discriminate against you if you decide to exercise your privacy rights.
E. AGENT REQUESTS
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may submit a request related to your personal information. You may also submit a request on behalf of your minor child.
Depending on your U.S. state of residence, you may authorize someone to make a privacy rights request on your behalf (an authorized agent). Authorized agents will need to demonstrate that you’ve authorized them to act on your behalf. SOREL retains the right to request confirmation directly from you confirming that the agent is authorized to make such a request, or to request additional information to confirm the agent’s identity.
F. OPT-OUT REQUESTS
You may request to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, or of targeted advertising, at any time by clicking the "Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information" link here or at the bottom of the Site’s homepage, or contact us at 1-866-482-1422 during normal business hours.
Submitting an opt-out request does not require you to create an account with us.
Alternatively, you can use certain preference signals to exercise your sale and sharing opt-out right automatically with all businesses that you interact with online, including SOREL. If you enable a browser-based opt-out preference signal, such as Global Privacy Control (GPC), upon receipt or detection, we will treat the signal as a valid request to opt out of the sale or sharing of personal information linked to that browser and any consumer profile we have associated with that browser, however, you will still need to follow instructions on the "Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information" page to opt out of certain offline sales or sharing of personal information. Please note that if you use different browsers or browser profiles, you will have to enable the signal on each browser or profile.
G. RIGHT TO APPEAL
Depending on your U.S. state of residence, you may have the right to appeal a decision we have made in connection with your privacy rights request. To appeal a decision, please contact us at privacy@SOREL.com with “Appeal of Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line.
H. NOTICE OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVE
We may offer an initial one-time discount and other promotional offerings to consumers who subscribe to our marketing emails, and we may also provide other programs, such as sweepstakes, contests, or other similar promotional campaigns (the “Programs”). When you sign up for one of these Programs, we typically ask you to provide your name and email address or other contact information.
Because these Programs involve the collection of personal information, they might be interpreted as “financial incentive” programs under California law or “bona fide loyalty” programs under Colorado law. SOREL uses this information for the purposes described above under the section titled “Notice at Collection of Personal Information” including for targeted advertising. SOREL may share your personal information with third parties as described in our “Notice at Collection of Personal Information,” including data analytics providers, advertising technology vendors, and social media platforms. The value of any financial incentive we offer is reasonably related to the value of any personal information you provide to us. We estimate the value of your personal information by considering, without limitation, the expenses we incur from collecting your personal information and/or providing the financial incentive to you, the revenue generated by your use of the financial incentive, and any improvements we can make to our products and Services based on aggregating information obtained through the financial incentive program.
Please note that we may provide additional terms that apply to a particular financial incentive. If applicable, those terms will be presented to you when you sign up for that Program.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by following the instructions in those emails or using this Unsubscribe Link.
Shine the Light.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, if you are a California customer, you may request information about whether a business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of such a request, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed. California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing email@example.com with “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Non-affiliated third parties are independent from SOREL and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
I. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Nevada law (NRS 603A.340) requires each business to establish a designated request address where Nevada consumers may submit requests directing the business not to sell certain kinds of personal information that the business has collected or will collect about the consumer. A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal information for monetary consideration by the business to a third party for the third party to license or sell the personal information to other third parties. SOREL does not sell consumers’ personal information for monetary consideration to third parties for licensing or sale to other third parties. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to submit an inquiry relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are intended for a general audience. We do not direct our Services to children under sixteen (16), nor do we knowingly solicit or collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen (16). If you are under the age of 16 you should not provide any personal information to us. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think that your child has given us data, you can contact us in writing or by email as provided below under the section titled “Questions/Contact us.” Please mark your inquiries “Children’s Privacy Information Request.” If we learn that a minor has provided personal information through our Services, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
10. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
SOREL will change this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our products, how we use personal information, or the applicable law. When we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will provide notice or obtain consent regarding such changes as may be required by law.
12. QUESTIONS/CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, you may email us at email@example.com.