New from SOREL, the Hi-Line Hiker is a classic silhouette with a modern sense of adventure. The upper features a streamlined fit with a minimal, durable design crafted with waterproof leather or suede, and a footbed you can count on for consistent comfort. It's grounded by a lightweight but sturdy sole that will see you through it all, season after season.
- UPPER: Available in waterproof suedes and full grain leather uppers. Metal hardware on eyestay. Combination of synthetic and textile lining.
- FOOTBED: Die-cut EVA with textile topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Lightweight molded EVA. Rubber welt detail.
- OUTSOLE: 55/45 rubber EVA compound.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 4 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 46 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition. Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.