Men's Madson™ II Hiker Boot
Our Madson™ II Hiker Waterproof is as durable as it is stylish. These versatile hiking boots feature a removable die-cut memory EVA footbed, padded collar, and lace up closure for a comfortable, secure all-day fit.
- UPPER: Waterproof full grain leather with waterproof suede tongue and pigskin collar. Combination pigskin and textile lining package. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded EVA footbed, synthetic topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Full length molded EVA midsole.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 4 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 58 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Light Rain
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
The return window has been extended for the holiday season. Beginning October 16th, returns for online orders are accepted through January 31st or 60 days, whichever is greater to make a return. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.