Mens Caribou™ Mod Cap Toe
GRIP THE STREETS
A refined shoe with the soul of a boot, this pair features the functionality of SOREL’s best-selling Caribou boot. That means it’s waterproof, seam-sealed and supremely comfortable — on top of a high-traction sole the grips the streets in any conditions.
- UPPER: Premium waterproof full grain leather uppers in a seam-sealed waterproof construction. Debossed chevron pattern down eyestay adds a subtle nod to this collections namesake. Synthetic pigskin lining throughout with textile nylex lining in the vamp. Laces are not waterproof.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded PU-Like EVA footbed with synthetic pigskin topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Rubber cupsole construction with SOREL license plate plug on heel and sharp diamond texture on sidewall.
- OUTSOLE: Iconic Caribou design language on a flat bottom. Molded siping across all ‘lug’ details creates a powerful and unique traction element.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 2 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 36 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Rain
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||Free||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.