Men's 1964 LTR™ Tall Boot
READY FOR IT
Brave temperatures down to -25°F with a boot featuring rich waterproof leather for a hint of style as you charge through snowstorms.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- UPPER: Waterproof full grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 4/5 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 5/6 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- LACE LENGTH: 66 in.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||Free||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.