Our legendary Joan of Arctic boot disrupted the industry with blizzard-defying functionality and iconic style. Built with beautiful, waterproof full-grain leather and suede upper, super-soft faux fur lining, and insulated warmth to stay dry and comfortable even in the frostiest conditions.
UPPER: Waterproof suede upper. Faux fur cuff. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 11 3/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: N/A
- Measurements based on size 7.
- SOREL rated: -25° Fahrenheit / -32° Celsius
- Style # 1855131
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Non-expedited shipments to the following areas can take up to six weeks:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
- APO addresses
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.