Women's Joan of Arctic™ Boot
When it comes to perfecting winter function and style, no boot does it better than Joan. Featuring waterproof suede, a seam-sealed waterproof design, and a rubber sole for grip—it's not hard to see why it's considered a winter essential.
- UPPER: Available in a waterproof suede upper with faux fur cuff (1855131) or a waterproof suede upper with faux shearling cuff (1978701). Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 12 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 52 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
Fit Tip: This boot runs a little large due to the tough, roomy liner that's perfect for thick socks. Consider sizing down if in-between sizes.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||Free||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.