Men's Carson™ Storm Boot
Purpose-built to beat bad weather, the Carson™ Storm lives up to its name. The upper is fully waterproof, lightly insulated and lined in warm fleece. All that softness inside is balanced by an ultra tough sole adapted from SOREL's iconic Caribou boot.
- UPPER: Combination waterproof full grain leather and suede. Microfleece lining. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Removable die-cut TPU foam with textile topcover.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber. Rubber welt detail.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 6 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 54 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.