Men's Caribou™ XT Boot
FOR EXTREME WEATHER
Wind, hail, or snow is no match for the Caribou XT. Stay warm and protected all day thanks to its Omni-Heat lining and waterproof synthetic upper. The sole is heavy duty—featuring a two-layer rubber shell and extra grip for icy streets.
- UPPER: Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot with omni-heat® reflective lining.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with an enhanced two-layer construction for durability. Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 44 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
Fit Tip: This boot runs a little large due to the tough, roomy liner that's perfect for thick socks. Consider sizing down if in-between sizes.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||Free||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.