Men's Caribou™ Storm Boot
THE RUGGED FAVORITE
Inspired by the toughness of our original Caribou boot, the Storm boot was made to navigate streets in style. Featuring a fully seam-sealed waterproof construction, super-warm 100g insulation, and soft lining, you'll never need another boot in your life. The classic rubber sole keeps elements out and has the all-day grip you need.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber and modernized Caribou lug design.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded PU-like EVA, microfleece top cover.
- UPPER: Available in. waterproof nubuck leather (1931501) or waterproof full grain leather (1931511). Waterproof leather shell and rubber mudguard. Combination shearling and microfleece lining package. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 3/8 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 2/5 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 6 1/9 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: 10 5/6 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- LACE LENGTH: 62 in.
- Uses: Light Rain
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.