Men's Caribou™ Stack Boot
THE ICON, REIMAGINED
The look and performance of the original Caribou boot—with a refined twist. The newest version of our tried and true original features waterproof full grain leather, stylish exposed stitching, and exposed metal rings. Walk comfortably with the sherpa lined cuff and confidently with the never-slip rubber sole.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with SOREL aero-trac non-loading outsole.
- UPPER: Available in waterproof nubuck leather (1931571) or waterproof full grain leather (1923611). Seam sealed waterproof construction.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/6 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 5/7 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- LACE LENGTH: 48 in.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||Free||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.