Men's 1964 Pac™ Nylon Boot
FROST-FREE, TIMELESS STYLE
The 1964 Pac Nylon offers a stylish addition to your winter wardrobe while also providing serious protection from the elements. This boot features a timeless silhouette that looks great paired with layers, and all-weather construction that will keep you comfortable no matter the conditions outside.
- UPPER: Waterproof nylon upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 10 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 42 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.